Cyprus is one of the most attractive investments destination for foreign enterprisers and companies. With an efficient tax system and minimum requirements related to the company registration process, Cyprus offers many possibilities in terms of industries investors can operate in.
Speaking about the requirements for opening a company in Cyprus, the legal address which must be local is imposed by the Companies Law in this country. However, a virtual office can successfully be used as a legal address until the business owners decide to change it or find a more suitable location.
Virtual office services offered by our Cyprus company formation agents
If you decide to buy a virtual office package from our local advisors, you can benefit from the following services:
an address in one of the top business centers located in the Cypriot city of your choice; you con use this address in order to register your company in Cyprus and our Cypriot company formation agents can take care of all the administrative and legal aspects;
a local and dedicated phone number which can comprise additional services such as fax and call forwarding;
voicemail services – we can take messages from potential clients or business partners and store them or forward them to you;
mail services – you can set this address as a contact point for clients and partners to send any document or other mail which will be collected and stored here;
bank statement collection services – all the statements can be received and stored at the local address in Cyprus;
meeting room services – these are available on request and with prior notification.
We also invite you to read about our virtual office services in Cyprus in the scheme below:
The uses and advantages of a virtual office in Cyprus
Our clients usually try to understand what the benefits of a virtual office are compared to a traditional office. Our Cyprus company formation experts created rhe list below which should help you understand the uses and advantages of having a virtual office in Cyprus:
- the virtual office can be used as a local address for your future company or as a contact point for foreign companies which first want to test the Cypriot market;
- the costs related to the maintenance of the virtual office are not your responsibility;
- you can decide whether you want to have an employee at the virtual office or not;
- all virtual offices come with the latest high-tech equipment which can be tailored to your needs;
- all virtual office services offered by our company registration consultants are customized.
Foreign businessmen can find out more details on the virtual office in Cyprus from this short video:
For a personalized virtual office offer, please contactour specialists in company formation in Cyprus. We can also assist if you want to set up a company in Cyprus.
Call us now at +357 24 656 406 to set up an appointment with our consultants in Larnaca, Cyprus. Evgenios Erotokritou is the CEO of E.R. Team Global Consultants and he will help you open your company in Cyprus as fast as possible.
- cost-efficiency: competitive company formation prices;
- prompt response to your inquiry (maxim 24 hours);
- free and complete legal information featured on our site, at your disposal.